Social Icons

Pages

Tuesday 8 January 2013

AC/DC - You Shook Me All Night Long

AC/DC - You Shook Me All Night Long Video Clips. Duration : 3.50 Mins.


You Shook Me All Night Long by AC/DC. The original music video From the current edition of the Box Set "AC/DC - Backtracks" wich contains the DVD "AC/DC - Family Jewels Disc Three" wich contains the video clips of 1993 to 2009. Set List (Disc Three) 01 - Big Gun 02 - Hard As A Rock 03 - Hail Caesar 04 - Cover You In Oil 05 - Stiff Upper Lip 06 - Satellite Blues 07 - Safe In New York City 08 - Rock 'N' Roll Train 09 - Anything Goes Bonus Videos 10 - Jailbreak 11 - It's A Long Way To The Top (If You Wanna Rock 'N' Roll) 12 - Highway To Hell 13 - You Shook Me All Night Long 14 - Guns For Hire 15 - Dirty Deed Done Dirt Cheap (Live) 16 - Highway To Hell (Live) Bonus Features 17 -The Making Of Hard As A Rock 18 - The Making Of Rock 'N' Roll Train AC/DC Angus Young - Lead Guitar Malcom Young - Rhythm Guitar Brian Johnson - Vocals Cliff Williams - Bass Guitar Phill Rudd - Drums Lyrics: She was a fast machine she kept her motor clean She was the best damn woman that I ever seen She had the sightless eyes telling me no lies Knocking me out with those American thighs Taking more than her share Had me fighting for air She told me to come but I was already there 'Cause the walls start shaking The earth was quaking My mind was aching And we were making it And you shook me all night long Yeah you shook me all night long Working double time on the seduction line She's one of a kind she's just mine all mine Wanted no applause it's just another course Made a meal outta me And come back for ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Sample Text